Functional Testing Of Fintech Application
FUNCTIONAL AND UI/UX CASE STUDY
ABOUT FINTECH APPLICATION - SOSHWALLET
Soshwallet is the new way to organize, engage & manage payments with your social groups (PTAs / College Orgs / Charity Orgs) – with full transparency to everyone in the group. Based on blockchain technology, every transaction in and out of the group is visible to everyone in the group – enhancing accountability, and reducing the risk of misuse of funds – all in a single, integrated app.
PROBLEM AND CHALLENGES FACED
• Earlier they used excel sheets for bug reporting and fixes so things got messy.
• Daily new build comes with bug fixes so affects other functions.
• Due to code changes, the application crashes in many functions.
• The app has multiple roles and while making a payment from one place, the entry is reflected in many other places
• Device compatibility needs to be checked.
• We have suggested them to JIRA for bug reporting and fixes so that things are easier to identify.
• We perform end-to-end as well as negative testing on both devices daily to ensure core functionalities are working properly.
• Check every feature and button to catch the crash issue.
• While testing the payments we cross-checked each account balance and transaction entry to see if they are reflected correctly.
• We test the application on different devices.
• Client wants to functionally test the application across iOS and Android devices.
TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
• We test the application on both iOS and Android devices.
BENEFITS TO THE CLIENT
• Ensure UI/UX usability.
• The application was very buggy before the testing, then after it’s stable.
• The number of users using the application has increased.
• Earlier the application used to crash which no longer happens.